Thursday, April 5, 2012

Callaway X24 Hot Irons cheap

This review has been a long time in coming. Not so much because I couldn't get a demo, but rather, because I couldn't believe the demo. So I tried again. YEP!--These babies really are hot. Now I tried The Diabloes, both The Forged and The  Diablo Edge versions, and I was so impressed with those, that I really had to do a double take with these. What's up with Callaway? I mean seriously, 5 years ago I was here on epinions decrying their product as over-priced, over-rated, and worse yet--over here. Now suddenly they're stamping out some of the best stuff in the business, and the quality is consistently top shelf. I tried these in both steel and graphite a few times over the past several months, and I still can't get over the amazing turnaround they have seen thanks to the Quality Control they acquired form the old Ben Hogan company. All the I's have been dotted, the T's have been crossed, and they are watching their P's and Q's to boot. To add to all of that, they have introduced these irons at a more than reasonable price. Here's why any player with a semi-repeatable swing, and an urge to get better needs to try these.




Key Features
Callaway are innovators in the golfing field and their golfing irons come with excellence as standard including:
  • 360 degree undercut channel
  • VFT Face Technology with larger sweet-spot
  • Precision Weight in clubhead
  • Stealth PVD finish
  • Forged composite head
With the Callaway Golf- Callaway X24 Hot Irons cheap, your trajectory and aim will be much improved, as will the length of your shot. The design of the iron is very striking and the Callaway Golf- X-24 Hot Irons make your shot straighter, faster and surer. The Callaway Golf- X-24 Hot Irons will certainly take your golfing expertise to the next level!

No comments:

Post a Comment