Monday, May 7, 2012

Ping G20 Fairway Wood specs

I found this to be a pretty true statement from my experience with the Ping G20 Fairway Wood. Not necessarily on those swings that produce side-spin as much as those in which I just missed the sweet spot. I had more than a few shots on the course where I was a bit worried about the results, only to find myself in the fairway without much distance loss. I found that missing high on the face caused the least desirable results for me.
I felt the feel of the Ping G20 Fairway Wood was pretty responsive in that I was well aware when I hit a clean shot. The sound of well struck shots was a bit muted with a nice, high-pitched ‘ping’. I really enjoyed the sound and found myself wanting to hear it over and over.
The price of it is $168.99,can buy on site lovegolfclub.com
Ping has another winner on their hands with the Ping G20 Fairway Wood specs. For the first time ever, I have a 3 wood in my bag that I have a high level of confidence in. While I'm sure I will hit a bad shot on occasion, everything with this so far has been acceptable. It's a winner from the ability to get the ball in the air from many positions to the predictable distance and landing control. This club could easily be put in play by anyone. While the larger profile and GI features may lend more towards higher caps, the square face, neutral weighting, and ease of use could fit right in with lower caps who don't need max flight control. If you're trying this club, give the stock shafts a shot. The tour TFC really seems to be a good fit for controlling the higher flight. Like all Ping clubs, this looks to be built like a tank and the sandy range and balls didn't do anything to the face or sole paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment