Thursday, May 3, 2012

Callaway FT i-Brid Irons review

The higher irons in this set were fine as expected, but I struggle hitting the low irons so I was eager to try the "I-brids". They felt well balanced, but so well balanced that I could not feel where the club was in my swing and had no idea if the face was square at impact. And they have a very convex face which is odd for an iron. As a result of the lack of feel and convex face I sprayed my hits all over. So I will stick with my Callaway X hybrids and will try the Big Bertha I brids. I won't be keeping the Callaway FT i-Brid Irons.

The Callaway FT i-Brid Irons review are the latest in a long legacy of innovation to help make the game a little easier. Incorporating Fusion Technology, the superior weight-shifting science created by Callaway Golf, the set features the new i-brid clubs that are designed to replace hard-to-hit long irons, and super game-improvement mid and short irons for the ultimate in forgiveness and playability.



The price is $399.97,sold on website lovegolfclub.com


Super Game-improvement Mid and Short Irons
Designed for the ultimate in forgiveness with an oversized design as well as increased offset, a large effective hitting area and a wide sole for exceptional turf interaction.

Modified Tru-Bore Design
An advanced version of the original Tru-Bore Design, the polycarbonate tip plug at the end of the shaft dampens vibration for enhanced feel and performance.

Fully Integrated Set Design
Seamless performance progression throughout the set provides consistent distance separation with optimal trajectories.         
             



No comments:

Post a Comment